There are many extremely useful tools which can be used as extensions on Google Chrome. These tools help in improving the quality of the content and boost productivity. Here are some of the best chrome extensions for social media professionals and social media marketing companies.
- Grammarly: This is one of the best and free Chrome extensions that help in improving your writing skills and knowledge. This extension will help you to write with no grammatical mistakes. This tool fixes more than 250 types of errors and most of which other software’s will not be able to. Grammarly ensures that whatever you type is mistake-free, easy to read and is effective. This type of chrome extension runs in the background and if your copy is clean you will be able to view a Green icon.
- Momentum: This tool is a personal dashboard that helps you in setting one main goal for the day and keeps track of a long to-do list. It also helps you to stay focused throughout the day. It also tells you the local weather as well as a motivational quote at the bottom of the page.
- RiteTag: RiteTag gives you tag recommendations for text or images on any site and many social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Every social media manager should make use of this tool. This tool also helps you to find new hashtags and track your current hashtags.
- Hootsuite Hootlet: Hootsuite Hootlet is a chrome extension that permits you to share directly from a web browser. It saves you time by preloading shareable content right from the webpage you are viewing. The users need to sign in to Hootsuite to use Hootlet. This tool also helps in tracking and monitoring keyword mentions; let’s you schedule your posts to go live at the best time. Hooutsuite Hootlet also lets you discover the targeted content from Google maps and Yelp.
- VidIQ vision for YouTube: This chrome extension is useful for professionals who must deal with video content daily. VidIQ vision for YouTube video provides you information which will help in improving your own videos. This extension also tells you why a video is successful. It also has a graph which you can analyze to see how a video has performed over a period. VidIQ vision for YouTube is not for any other channels except for YouTube.
- Todist: This tool is a great task management extension. Todist helps you in organizing a new task, set a deadline, set a reminder and a priority. The best part about Todist is that it has all the organizational features which you need for managing your tasks right from the browser. It also permits you to sync all the devices so that you can also complete your tasks offline wherever you are.
- Hangouts: Hangouts allows you to keep on chatting with your friends, colleagues, and clients. It also lets you chat without you needing to be in your Gmail inbox. The advantage of Hangouts extension tool is that it runs in the background while you are working. It also gives you the notification when a colleague sends you a message.
Having chrome extensions is an asset. It helps you in adding more functionality, allows you to make things more organized and customize your chrome browser.