If you are someone who likes to write or create content like blogs and articles, and you find that it barely generates any shares and or even generate leads. Then you start explaining to yourself that, what is the use of writing a perfect piece of content, when there are no readers. So, you must know some tactics which are essential to expand the reach of your content.
Let’s look at some essential content promotion tips for your content to be viewed:
- Get in touch with people who have linked to similar content: One way to get your content in front of the right audience is through contacting people who have links to similar content. Ask them and contact them, if they are willing to share your new and better content.
- Creating social banners: Create engaging image and include the address within the image, so the audience knows where to find the content. Not many businesses change the covers on their social pages to promote content. So, when you create social banners, this will drive the attention of your readers and know where to find content.
- Pin it to your Twitter feed: The simple trick to draw the attention of people who visit your Twitter page is by pinning a tweet, so that it appears at the top of your page. This will catch the eye of visitor’s as it will be the first tweet they see. One can remove and change it whenever one likes. But this kind of trick works better for promoting any type of content which includes, blogs, eBooks, videos and infographics.
- Create a variety of snippets: When it comes to promoting the content on social media, you don’t need to publish it once. You must try other social media channels and choose the one that works best for you. You need to create engaging snippets so that more visitors will visit the site and deliver a copy that appeals to large audience.
- Incorporate sources when sharing: If you have mentioned sources in your content, then it is worth mentioning when you post on social networks. The idea is that when you give your sources the credit, it will inspire the sources to check out the content and share it with their followers.
- Hire an outsider to make your content more shareable: Before publishing your content, you may want to make it more shareable. The best way to do is find bloggers, influencers and other sources within the industry, and ask them for an interview on the subject related to the content. Then you may add more quotes throughout the content, which will lead to your influencers sharing that piece of content with other followers.
- Email: Email is a great way to encourage someone to share your content. This medium will also help in letting those people know that you recently mentioned them.
- Craft your content well: The idea is to break larger piece of content into smaller and more appealing pieces. Packaging your content well, takes less work than large piece of content. This makes it more appealing to inattentive audiences, and helps in driving more visitors on social media and other channels.
- Take help of public relations: PR can increase the traffic and create brand awareness and boost brand messaging. With your PR efforts, one can ensure that your audience connects with the content and brand message.
If you want your content to make an impact, drive traffic to your website and generate leads, then you must follow the content promotion tips. This will help in expanding the reach of your content and boost your overall content marketing strategy.