Developments, innovations and new trends are certain in every business. A recent research indicates 86% of the CEOs consider digital transformation as the need of the hour.
Digital transformation enables the business to develop new models and create disruption by quick transformation of products and services. It further helps empower the employees and optimize the operations to promote growth.
89% of the customers visit search engines like Google or Bing to get the information about products and services. There is an extensive rise in the use of internet. More than 1.3 billion people are connected to the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on. It is a huge market for businesses to take up the growing opportunity, promote business and reach the target audience.
It provides endless opportunities to the business leaders who look forward to improving customer engagement and connect with customers through the evolving technologies like Internet of Things (IoT), bots, virtual reality, smart machines and so on.
The benefits of digital transformation are as follows:
- Target audience: Reaching the niche target audience is easier with online presence. Real-time information such as demographics, impressions, number of website visitors as well as their taste and preferences can be easily available.
- Customer engagement: Businesses can easily have customer interaction with the help of digital mediums. They can share useful and unique content in innovative ways such as gifs, videos, images, infographic as well as articles and blogs. Content marketing is a great way to engage with customers.
- Tracking progress: The progress of your business can be easily tracked using tools such as google analytics which help track the website performance which includes number of clicks, views, responses on the campaign or product and so on.
- Rankings / SEO: If it’s not on first page of Google, it doesn’t exist. Customers depend on online research before making a buying decision. They Google anything to everything related to products and services as well as the brand before buying. Ranking or the search results play a great role in reaching the customers.
- Data storage: Having storage drives, cloud servers and organized archiving helps save large amount of data efficient. Also, browsing through it becomes much easier due to systematic storage and quick search.
- ROI: Digital marketing or internet marketing promises huge profitability to the businesses. With the growing number of digital users, digital transformation is booming which in turn leads to more profitability.
If you haven’t transformed your business to digital or online, it’s high time! You are undeniably missing out several budding opportunities.
How to begin digital transformation?
The primary step is having a digital strategy based on the factors such as customer data, engagement plans, operational efficiencies and so on. Partnering with digital marketing company can help you get a holistic overview of the digital marketing landscape.